eSUN General Purpose Standard UV Resin for LCD 3D Printers, 500ml
- Specifically designed for LCD/LED light source to achieve better printing quality and better than stock resins of Anycubic and Wanhao D7.
- General Purpose Resin, Compatible to most LCD printers and DLP with LED UV.
- High Hardness 88 shore D, Low Shrinkage
- Faster Printing Speed
- Low Odor and No Toxic
Compatible with our EPAX X1, AnyCubic Photon, Wanhao D7, Phrozen, Mars and similar LCD printers
Product: eSUN General Purpose Photopolymer Resin for LCD and DLP 3D printers, eResin-LC1004
Packaged in a durable aluminum bottle
Solidify wavelength: 395nm to 405nm
Hardness (D): 88D
Viscosity (25C,mPa.s): 100 to 150 mpa.s
Density: 1.07 to 1.12 g / cm3
Shrinkage of Vol.: 3.72%-4.24%
Flexural strength (Mpa): 59Mpa to 70Mpa
Flexural Modulus (Mpa): 1.88 to 2.38
Tensile strength (Mpa): 35Mpa to 42 Mpa
Elongation at break (%): 11% to 20%
Hardness (D): 88D
1) Keep away from light and sealed at room temperature.
2) It is recommended to store the resin between 15 Celsius and 35 Celsius in its original container.
Avoid any dusty or moist environment.
1) Shake well before use. Avoid any direct sunlight during usage.
2) Keep it away from the children. Do not put in mouth.
3) Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
4) If accidentally contacted, please wash with plenty of water immediately. Seek medical advice if necessary.
5) Finished models are required to clean by high-concentration alcohol (>95%) about 30 seconds.
Before choosing eSUN resins for your LCD/DLP 3D printers, please confirm that the UV wavelength of your 3D printer is 405nm. Thoroughly tested and perfectly compatible to our EPAX X1 LCD printer, Anycubic Photon and Wanhao D7.