First layer temperature
Tougher. Much less warp -- about 0.4% versus regular ABS over 8%. Smoother printouts.
The sacrifice made is that ABS+ is less dissolvable to Acetone bath than regular ABS. So if you must use Acetone bath, you might stay with regular ABS.
eSUN is a premium filament manufacturer and has been providing OEM services for many top brands.
Our 3D printing filament is tested, and confirmed to work with all FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) 3D printers (with heated bed preferred). This includes popular brands such as Makerbot (Replicator and Replicator 2), Printrbot, Ultimaker, Afnia, Up!, Solidoodle, Flashforge, Airwolf3D, Makergear and RepRap).
Extrusion Temperature Range: 220 Celsius -- 260 Celsius
ABS is well known for its high impact resistance and toughness and is widely used in industry and applications, such as LEGO toys.
eSUN is the best Filament Brand in China with very high quality standard. eSUN has been awarded 2014 China 3D Printing Filament First-Choice Brand. We stand behind our promise on quality and customer satisfaction.
Why you should choose ESUN brand?
* eSUN filament has very good temperature stability. This is very important in order to print out smoother, prettier product.
* eSUN filament has very strict quality inspection standard. This ensures that our product has no defect and very stable and consistent quality.
* eSUN uses only pure, new raw materials. No recycled materials are used.
* eSUN leads the filament industry on innovation. We invented 3D printer cleaning filament. We are leading the market on PETG.
* eSUN filament is SGS certified.
* eSUN filament products are clean, dry, with high quality spool and neatly packaged.
* Although the diameter spec is +/- 0.05mm, eSUN filament generally gets +/- 0.03mm.