- LOWEST TIP TEMPERATURE ON MARKET, SAFEST FOR KIDS - Pen tip temperature is less than 40 Celsius and much safer for kids and does not burn skin. No need any special finger protection. This is the 4th generation low temperature 3D pen since the introduction two years ago.
- SLIM DESIGN, LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE AND PROFESSIONAL QUALITY - Ceramic Nozzle and the pen is as thin as a ballpoint pen. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you have any questions, just write us and we will help and make it right immediately.
- REUSABLE AND NON-TOXIC PCL BASED MOLDABLE PLASTIC - Yes, the waste can be molded into any shape you like and can be used as DIY repairing materials at home. No more waste of materials!
- EASIEST AND MOST RELIABLE 3D DOODLER PEN - only one button to operate. After plugged with USB power source, one click to heat up the pen and another click to extrude filament. Click it again to pause. Long press for 3 seconds to unload filament. That is all!
- USE USB POWER SOURCE SUCH AS POWER BANK OR LAPTOP USB PORTS. DO NOT use iPhone Chargers as its power output is too low.
iSUN Low Temperature 3D Pen 4.0 version
100% Kid Safe, Non-Toxic: Tip temperature is about 40 Celsius, much safer for kids to use. Truly eliminated the chance to get burned accidentally.
Moldable Plastic Based Filament: This pen supports eMATE Low Temperature Filament Refills ONLY. You can find the refill in this link:
Our eMATE Moldable Filament has the lowest melting point and is tuned to fit our pen. Using other refills will damage the pen and/or clog the tip.
EASIEST to USE [Instructions]: Plug the pen into any usb port (status indicator turns red). Click once and allow the pen 30 seconds to heat up (status indicator turns green). Insert filament into the hole and click the button once to start drawing. Click the button again to pause. After paused, it will power off automatically after 60 seconds.
Supported Materials:Low Temperature eMate
This pen does not support PLA and ABS since both are high temperature and ABS has toxic smell.
1. Low temperature on pen tip and safe to contact, unlike other 3d pens on market which can get burnt easily by pen tip.
2. The material takes longer time to cool down, thus allowing you a few seconds to fix your drawing. It works exactly like a 3D printer and works best layer by layer.
3. Use USB power source.
1x 3D Printing Pen
1x mini USB cable and 1x USB adapter
2x 1.75mm eMate PCL filament samples 5 meters each
1x Quick Guide
Does not include USB power bank
Bonus: 1x random Silicone Mold to make some molded shape.
DO NOT throw waste away. Waste is reusable and can be molded again after warming up in hot water.