Industry's first 3D Printer Cleaning Filament used to clean up residues inside extruders. Just like oil-change for your car. Maintenance is important to the longevity and functionality of extruders.
Excellent heat stability. Wide cleaning temperature range cleaning rods extrude normally at the temperature range of 150 to 260 celsius when testing.
With slightly viscosity and enable it to take residual material out of nozzle and no jamming in nozzle.
Not easy to degrade in the heat.
Using cleaning filament can prevent nozzle plugging during transition between high and low temperature materials.
Color: White semi-transparent Weight: 0.1kg
Select either 1.75mm or 3mm
Full spec can be found at below:
A reference on 3dprint.com about our cleaning filament:
Why you should choose ESUN brand?
* eSUN filament has very good temperature stability. This is very important in order to print out smoother, prettier product.
* eSUN filament has very strict quality inspection standard. This ensures that our product has no defect and very stable and consistent quality.
* eSUN uses only pure, new raw materials. No recycled materials are used.
* eSUN leads the filament industry on innovation. We are the originator of PVA filament. We just announced 3D printer cleaning filament. We have more innovations coming.
* eSUN filament is SGS certified.
* eSUN filament products are clean, dry, with high quality spool and neatly packaged.